A simple and straight forward investment of €300,000 (plus vat) into a new property in Cyprus, which must be held for a lifetime, leads to Permanent Residency for all of the family.
The advantages of holding permanent residency in Cyprus
- Permanent Residence (PR) applies to all the family, including children up to the age of 25 and both sets of parents so all of your loved ones are taken care of.
- Stability and security for the future, Cyprus PR lasts for a lifetime with no need to ever renew.
- Cyprus PR takes only 2 months to acquire and is a simple and straightforward process.
- You can apply now and hold it there until you need it. No physical residency is required, just one visit every 2 years!
- Provide your children with the best education opportunities and career options for their futures. Cyprus has excellent international education institutions.
- In times of illness, you want to have quick and easy access to world renowned medical care and facilities that Cyprus provides.
- You want your business to flourish and expand globally – Cyprus has a strong business support network, strategic location with business friendly time zone and lowest corporate tax rate in the EU.
- In times of uncertainty, you want to be reassured that you can reside somewhere safe and free from major conflict – Cyprus was voted the safest small country in the world.
- It can provide an outdoor, pollution-free , Mediterranean lifestyle giving endless health benefits for the future.
- It has an undeniably attractive tax system including no inheritance tax, low income tax threshold and 12.5% corporate tax rate.